EN 1486 compliant coverall in FIRESHIELD complex consisting of a jacket, trousers, overboots, hood and gloves for interventions in the immediate vicinity of the fire. With or without a back pocket on the hood to cover an SCBA cylinder, with standard overboots or with basic overboots. In total, 4 packs to meet your needs: E2050-101: standard overboots and hood. E2050-102: standard overboots and backpack hood.
E2050-103: basic overboots and standard hood.
E2050-104: basic overboots and backpack hood
- Aluminised jacket with velcro fastener under flap, snap buttons, fully lined with cotton, flame-retardant treatment and aluminised fleece interlayer.
- Aluminised trousers with straps, fully lined with cotton, flame-retardant, aluminised fleece interlayer, 20-cm slit with velcro fastener at the bottom of each leg for putting on boots
- Aluminised hood with a 3-mm clear polycarbonate screen and a 1-mm gold polycarbonate screen
- Fibreglass helmet integrated into the hood and front of the hood adapted for the use of a respirator with valve on demand.
- Option: Hood with back pocket (back bag) to cover SCBA cylinder (article n°: E2050-102 and E2050-104)
- Aluminised overboots with aluminised upper, lined with 100% flame-retardant cotton, multi-layer soles for walking on floors up to 400°C
- Overboots opened at back, under flap
- One ankle strap on each overboot
- Standard overboots for packs E2050-101 and E2050-102 sets.
Basic overboots for packs E2050-103 and E2050-104
- Aluminised gloves, inner lining in jersey wool, total length of 40 cm (with aluminised palm or HTR treated crust leather)